14.1.11

Righting a Wrong

I realize now, ten days after the fact, that in my review of Jefre Cantu-Ledesma's superb album Love is a Stream I gave the impression that it was his first full-length. Not the case, just his first on Type. I blatantly overlooked and thus failed to mention his 2007 release, The Garden of the Forking Paths (for those Luis Borges fans out there) which is also very good. Sorry for any false impressions. I had to get this straightened out, if not for you then at least for myself.


Jefre Cantu-Ledesma
The Garden of the Forking Paths
(Spekk, 2007)

2 comments:

b. neptune said...

don't forget 2007's Shining Skull Breath (Students of Decay) either. supposedly being issued on vinyl by said label later this year too!

a d r i a n said...

Haven't heard that one, nor did I forget about it. A bit short I'd say to call a full-length. Though I'm sure it's good. Will look out for that forthcoming record. Thanks.